Apple, Cinnamon, and Clove Vitamin Water
This vitamin water tastes best after sitting for a day, unless you really mash up the apples. Otherwise it has a very delicate taste.
- 1 apple
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 whole cloves
- filtered water or tap water
- glass quart-size canning jars (with lid and ring)
- muddler or long-handled spoon
- Cut and de-seed or core an apple. You can take the skin off or leave it on. I tend to leave it on as many vitamins lurk in the peels.
- Place the apple wedges in about 1/2-1 cup of water into the jar.
- Using a muddler, crush them fairly well (the apples don't release as much flavor when they are not crushed up).
- Place two to three whole cloves and one cinnamon stick into the water.
- Fill up the jar with water, put the lid on, shake well, and refrigerate.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.