Cucumber Thyme Vitamin Water
If you are looking for a vitamin water that is less fruity give this one a try!
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme (or rosemary)
- glass quart-size canning jars (with lid and ring)
- muddler or long-handled spoon
- filtered water or tap water
- Slice up half a cucumber, if the peel is waxed remove it. Place in the jar.
- Put 2-3 sprigs of thyme (a sprig rosemary or both) into the jar. Remove the stem on the rosemary as it can cause bitterness.
- Add 1/2-1 cup of water to the jar.
- Using a muddler, lightly crush the cucumber and thyme leaves to release their flavor.
- Fill the jar up with water, shake, and refrigerate. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.