Olde Thyme Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 398 Posts
November 7, 2017
These are my favorite kind of eggs to make. In my opinion, they are more filling than regular scrambled eggs are. This is a great way to make eggs go further when on a tight budget. :)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 Tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Drain skillet after cooking beef patties, or use a tablespoon of oil.
- Crack two eggs into skillet without breaking the yolk.
- Place 2 tablespoons flour on top of each yolk.
- Place 1/4 cup water into the skillet.
- Place thyme in skillet.
- Place vinegar and salt into skillet.
- Place pepper into skillet.
- Stir eggs and flour mixture together with a spatula.
- Scramble this mixture together. Press down eggs with spatula, turn up heat if necessary, to brown both sides of eggs mixture.
- Place butter onto mixture, heat until nicely browned.
- Place eggs on plate add a teaspoon of butter and serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.