Olde Thyme Scrambled Eggs
These are my favorite kind of eggs to make. In my opinion, they are more filling than regular scrambled eggs are. This is a great way to make eggs go further when on a tight budget. :)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 Tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Drain skillet after cooking beef patties, or use a tablespoon of oil.
- Crack two eggs into skillet without breaking the yolk.
- Place 2 tablespoons flour on top of each yolk.
- Place 1/4 cup water into the skillet.
- Place thyme in skillet.
- Place vinegar and salt into skillet.
- Place pepper into skillet.
- Stir eggs and flour mixture together with a spatula.
- Scramble this mixture together. Press down eggs with spatula, turn up heat if necessary, to brown both sides of eggs mixture.
- Place butter onto mixture, heat until nicely browned.
- Place eggs on plate add a teaspoon of butter and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!