Cilantro Scramble Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
July 11, 2015
We were having breakfast for dinner and I wanted to spice up our eggs a bit. They are full of good for you veggies, also flavorful and a nice alternative to the norm.
Total Time: About 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 7 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 18 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar
- 2 Tbsp butter
*This recipe can easily be halved or quartered for a smaller amount.
- Chop all of your veggies, set aside.
- Combine your eggs, milk, and salt; mix well.
- Add your butter to a large pan heated to medium high. Add egg mixture and veggies. Cook until set, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add cheese to the top and let melt. Enjoy!
Read More Comments
July 16, 20150 found this helpful
I'm going to try this with baby spinach since our store never has cilantro.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.