Cilantro Scramble Recipe
A main dish of scrambled eggs can be enhanced by the addition of herbs and vegetables. This page contains a cilantro scramble recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We were having breakfast for dinner and I wanted to spice up our eggs a bit. They are full of good for you veggies, also flavorful and a nice alternative to the norm.
Total Time: About 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 7 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 18 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar
- 2 Tbsp butter
*This recipe can easily be halved or quartered for a smaller amount.
- Chop all of your veggies, set aside.
- Combine your eggs, milk, and salt; mix well.
- Add your butter to a large pan heated to medium high. Add egg mixture and veggies. Cook until set, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add cheese to the top and let melt. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.