Cilantro Scramble Recipe
A main dish of scrambled eggs can be enhanced by the addition of herbs and vegetables. This page contains a cilantro scramble recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We were having breakfast for dinner and I wanted to spice up our eggs a bit. They are full of good for you veggies, also flavorful and a nice alternative to the norm.
Total Time: About 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 7 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 18 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar
- 2 Tbsp butter
*This recipe can easily be halved or quartered for a smaller amount.
- Chop all of your veggies, set aside.
- Combine your eggs, milk, and salt; mix well.
- Add your butter to a large pan heated to medium high. Add egg mixture and veggies. Cook until set, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add cheese to the top and let melt. Enjoy!
July 16, 20150 found this helpful
I'm going to try this with baby spinach since our store never has cilantro.
July 14, 20150 found this helpful
I have the egg, veggie scramble at least once a week, and I love Cilantro, but never thought to add it. I will be doing that in the morning for my breakfast. Thanks.
Harlean from Arkansas
July 15, 20150 found this helpful