HealthcareBudget & Finance
To Top

Medical Assistance for Someone on a Fixed Income

I need to have cataract surgery. My insurance does not cover all of it. Are there resourses to help cover the portions not paid bu my insurance? I'm on a fixed income.

By Marie


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

January 24, 20140 found this helpful

I would recomend you speaking with the hospital and see if something can be worked out. Depending on your income the hospital could comp some of the bill making it manageable for you.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
January 30, 20140 found this helpful

Are you sure about your insurance? This is considered a surgery and not necessarily an eye correction. If you're not sure of what to ask your insurance carrier, request your eye doctor's office call.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Budget & Finance HealthcareJanuary 23, 2014
older blind woman sitting on a bench
Receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Close up of a roof being installed
Finding Roof Repair Assistance for Seniors
Sad dog laying on vet bed having cast put on broken leg
Finding Financial Assistance for Pet Medical Costs
Photo of a document that says Medicaid on it.
Staying on Medicaid After Marriage
Halloween Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/10/15 19:12:03 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!