Miami, Florida Frugal Travel Guide

Category Florida
Beaches, museums, aquariums, and proximity to the Everglades are a few of the things that draw tourists to this large southeastern city. This page has tips, photos, and guides for traveling to Miami, Florida.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Even when you live in Florida, you are not always lucky to experience a flight. I was blessed this particular day to be able to watch Atlantis take off and to catch this awesome picture in the process. I'm just amazed I was able to focus with the tears of joy in my eyes!

By Mary

Atlantis Space Flight (Florida)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US States FloridaApril 7, 2013
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
Generated 2020-07-17 09:39:29 in 968 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Miami-Florida-Frugal-Travel-Guide.html