Atlantis Space Flight (Florida)

Even when you live in Florida, you are not always lucky to experience a flight. I was blessed this particular day to be able to watch Atlantis take off and to catch this awesome picture in the process. I'm just amazed I was able to focus with the tears of joy in my eyes!

By Mary

That is breath taking. I saw a shuttle launch go by in Vero Beach, it gave me goose bumps. It's hard to explain how awesome it is.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you for posting this. I missed the launch on the tv and never got to see it on the news. I was happy and thrilled to see this. Awesome photo. Still am amazed that we send people to the moon! Thank you, again for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryFebruary 7, 2011
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-09 14:40:18 in 915 msecs. ⛅️️