Mini Love Banjo
Here is a way to make a mini love bonjo using popsicle sticks and a jar lid.
Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 Popsicle sticks. (1 big one small)
- Stick on or glue on plastic gems
- Jar lid
- 3 small rubber brands
- Glue or tape
- Color the lid, and big and small sticks as you'd like.
- Cut and glue the smaller stick on the lid face up.
- Wrap the rubber bands around the lid and color.
- Glue the big stick onto the back of lid.
- Stick or glue on gems. Enjoy your banjo ! :)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.