Mini Pizza Calzone
With just a few ingredients you can these make mini pizza calzones. This recipe can be a fun family activity. These calzones use premade puff pasty so they are super simple to throw together.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With a few simple ingredients, you can make these easy mini pizza calzones. If you're home with your kids during this time and have little ones this could also be a great opportunity to bake/cook together, sort of like a home economics lesson.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: I made 5, but you can make more or less.
- puff pastry
- spaghetti sauce
- Prep your ingredients. You will need puff pastry as your base - 2 per pastry. We made 5 so you will need to cut 10 small rectangle pieces. Cut your choice of toppings in smaller pieces (salami and cheese.)
- Spread out some spaghetti sauce on 5.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Close up your calzone and fold. Add diagonal slits and brush with water on top.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.