Mini Pizza Calzone
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 20, 2020
With a few simple ingredients, you can make these easy mini pizza calzones. If you're home with your kids during this time and have little ones this could also be a great opportunity to bake/cook together, sort of like a home economics lesson.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: I made 5, but you can make more or less.
- puff pastry
- spaghetti sauce
- Prep your ingredients. You will need puff pastry as your base - 2 per pastry. We made 5 so you will need to cut 10 small rectangle pieces. Cut your choice of toppings in smaller pieces (salami and cheese.)
- Spread out some spaghetti sauce on 5.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Close up your calzone and fold. Add diagonal slits and brush with water on top.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.