Mini Wreath Bunny

I saw a larger version of this and while I didn't have the materials, I did have them for a smaller version. I hope you like it.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1

Source: Saw a big one on another site and made my own version

1. About half way through the project, I took a little turn around so the supplies photo isn't exactly perfect. I didn't end up using the side the paint was on, but didn't have the supplies to redo the photo.
  2. So, I cut the heart shaped wreath so it could be used as ears.
  3. Originally I painted the one side, but it didn't look much like a bunny, so I used the Spanish moss on the other side, not wanting to waste any supplies.
  4. Advertisement

5. Then, once the moss was glued on, I glued the ears to the head, then the head to the body. With the glue gun hot, it doesn't take long to set, but hold it for a bit anyway. You are using twigs and wires to glue onto rattan and they aren't very forgiving. I glued on scrap ribbon to bind the body to the head vertically, then made a ribbon with a bow horizontally.
    Then, glue the pretty flowers of your choice onto the base of the ears. Find a suitable model and you are done!! N-JOY!!

I love it! I saw this and would love to make it next year. :) I don't have any of the supplies right now and definitely not going out to get any.

I made a plastic egg wreath instead last month that is out on my front door.

Crafts Easter DecorationsApril 3, 2020
😷
🌻
🐰
👒
🐛

Generated 2020-04-12 09:18:16 in 875 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

DecorationsEaster