Minimal Star Craft Stick Wreath

Here is a tutorial on how to make this simple and extremely inexpensive star wreath (you may even have the supplies already at home).

This wreath or wall decoration could be displayed year-round, or during special occasions like: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Veterans Day. This wreath is definitely a buildable piece, but I just like the modern and simple aspect.

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. Assemble and glue the star together. You will need 10 craft sticks to achieve this star shape.
  2. Paint the star in your choice of color and allow to dry. (I went with blue.)
  3. This star is definitely buildable, but I really like the simple and sleek look so a bow will be my finishing touches. Using left over pieces of red ribbons, form a bow and tie center.
  4. Advertisement

5. Glue bow down. You can leave it as this (or continue).
  6. I wanted to add a little bit of white, with some left over white floral ribbon. I hot glued it to the red ribbon so now there is a bit of blue, red, and white.

Crafts Memorial DayMay 12, 2020
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Minimal-Star-Craft-Stick-Wreath.html

Memorial DayCrafts