Minimal Star Craft Stick Wreath
Here is a tutorial on how to make this simple and extremely inexpensive star wreath (you may even have the supplies already at home).
This wreath or wall decoration could be displayed year-round, or during special occasions like: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Veterans Day. This wreath is definitely a buildable piece, but I just like the modern and simple aspect.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 10 craft sticks
- acrylic paint + craft stick
- hot glue
- Assemble and glue the star together. You will need 10 craft sticks to achieve this star shape.
- Paint the star in your choice of color and allow to dry. (I went with blue.)
- This star is definitely buildable, but I really like the simple and sleek look so a bow will be my finishing touches. Using left over pieces of red ribbons, form a bow and tie center.
- Glue bow down. You can leave it as this (or continue).
- I wanted to add a little bit of white, with some left over white floral ribbon. I hot glued it to the red ribbon so now there is a bit of blue, red, and white.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.