Minimalist Propagation Plant Stand
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
July 20, 2020
This minimalist propagation plant stand is very versatile. It adds a nice simple touch to your desk while also propagating the plant or it can make a nice gift!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- wood circle piece or square piece/scrap wood
- glass vials
- copper craft wire (16 gold)
- wire cutters
- hot glue
- Using any wood piece you have as your base. Then position your glass vial and mark a dot to drill a hole.
- Drill hole about 3/4 down (not all the way through).
- Cut copper wire lengths to your desired size. I cut my my wire to be 9" and 12" long.
- Add hot glue into the hole and insert copper wire as pictured.
- Now ready to form the shape you want to make. I formed a circle.
- Hot glue the glass vial to the base of each.
- Add water and plant cutting and you're ready to display or gift.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.