Creative Plant Stand Ideas

Many things, such as antique furniture, dishes, and other items can be used as unique plant stands. This is a page about creative plant stand ideas.

I have purchased a few cake stands over the years that I really like. The problem was that I didn't really need them. So I decided to use them as plants stands.

The ones with raised edges can also work as a saucer for the pot. This is a great way to enjoy these antique treasures and adds interest to the plants I have around the house.

I had a baby doll high chair that wasn't being used. I put a plant in it, and it makes a good plant stand. It is so cute!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

These two pieces were gleaned at our city's recycling garage at the city dump. The table is plastic and was a faux wood look. The chair was a little wobbly, as were several more that I picked up. A coat of paint on both (paint from the recycling center also), a little decorative painting and they are both now used as plant stands! These would work great with some decoupage in place of the painting also. I have done several chairs to plant stands that I use outside, just spray them with several coats of clear spray paint and they're good to go.

By Maggie from Bloomington, MN

Create interesting vertical planting space by making your own tipsy flower pots. This is a page about tipsy flower pots.

Five terra cotta pots with flowers arranged vertically on rebar.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 23, 2013
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Creative-Plant-Stand-Ideas.html