Monster Card

I've been trying to think of a way to use up a few of those bread tabs I keep saving. Well I decided to make a card for my little boy. It brought a big smile to his face and he loved it, so I was happy! :) This is very easy and inexpensive to make!

Total Time: Half hour

Yield: 1 card

1. Fold your large piece of card stock in half.
  2. Using your ruler, make a line on the corner so that you can cut a triangle.
  3. Make 2. Mine are 5 1/2" long at widest point, 2 1/2" tall.
  4. Glue your first triangle at the top of your card. I actually used a glue gun for this. This may be a no-no for the real scrap-bookers, but it worked fine for this. Glue the second triangle directly below.
  5. Hot glue a big google eye on your first bread tab.
  6. Glue it to your card.
  7. Here's the second.
  8. Third.
  9. So far.
  10. And the rest, hard to believe a bread tab can actually look cute, huh? :)
  11. Now I used a cheap stencil ruler from the dollar store to make the words. They look cute if you angle them different directions.
  12. I also decided to draw over every other letter with a silver Sharpie. It matched the triangles nicely.
  13. Now all you have to do is pick a special little boy to give it to. Have fun! :)

CUTE! They look like the little martians from Sesame Street!