Moving from Topeka to Wichita Kansas

I currently live in Topeka, Kansas and have lived here my whole life. I've wanted to move to Wichita since my junior year of high school, but have put it off for three years. I'm finally at the point where I feel like I am ready to move and my boyfriend has agreed to move with me. We are planning on moving in October when our lease is up. We are both CNAs and we are both planning on attending school there, him for nursing, and me for social work. Can anyone tell me the big differences cost of living wise and maybe give us some advice for moving there?

You can research every city by contacting their chamber of commerce. For your city, here is a link.http://wichitachamber.org

Better LivingApril 8, 2016
🎃