Multi-Tasking at Home
Most homemakers are very adept at multi-tasking, but the art form of getting it all done can always be refined. While doing one chore with some "down time", I will do another. Here are some examples:
- While the coffee is brewing, I empty the dishwasher and set the table for breakfast.
- While the bacon is cooking, I set the table and then sweep the kitchen floor. This way, I can watch the bacon, too.
- While the toast is browning, I get the clothes hamper into the laundry room.
- While waiting anywhere for an appointment or picking up the grandkids from a function, I update my written to-do list or work on birthday, anniversary, or get well cards, or even work on the grocery list.
- While getting dressed in the morning, the last thing I take out of the bathroom is the contents of the wastebasket.
I can always get more done if I am doing something additional to the task at hand.
By RonsanRead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you have a multi-level home, put a small container near the stairs. Put items to go upstairs or downstairs in it so the next time you go up you can take it.
It saves running up and down the stairs.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.