Tic Card Game Rules?

Category Card Games
A multi-player card game and fun for the whole family. It is played with at least 2 deck of cards. This is a page about rules for tic card game.

What is the origin of the card game Tic? And is Tic an acronym? If not, it seems like an odd name!

By Jan

Answers

The Origin of Tic. I believe I know the exact origin, since I invented the game and registered it legally in 1989. The issue with this game is that it has morphed into several deviations over time. I originally tested the games appeal with about 100 people. They told a few friends and they told a few friends and so the variations. The actual original version is played by those who learned the game from myself and my friends and family. The official board game will be released soon and can be purchased from retailers and online. Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

I dont think it is an acronym, because it is also referred to as tik. It must be a very old game.

How many points is a joker or wild if caught in your hand?

We count them as 15

How do you play Tic card game?

By deb from Tampa, FL

Answers

Here is the instruction for the game:

www.thevspotblog.com/.../how-to-play-card-game-tic-and-other...

Entertainment Games Card GamesApril 25, 2014
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-08-04 17:03:45 in 789 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tic-Card-Game-Rules.html