The best thing with staying at home for me is that I have a lot of time in the kitchen. I spend most of my time in cooking when at home. Here I am again trying to trick my son with this crispy mushrooms. He thought it was just crispy fried chicken skin and he ate all of it like popcorn.
You can use white pepper and powdered seasonings, whichever you like.
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms cut, washed and drained
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Mix flour, tapioca starch, salt and pepper.
- Coat mushrooms with flour mixture.
- Deep fry until golden brown. Set aside for 1 hour.
- After an hour put it back to the fryer and cook again for another 3-5 minutes or until crisp.
- Place this over a paper towel to remove excess oil. Sprinkle with salt and serve with spicy vinegar.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.