My Dollar General Butterfly

I went to the Dollar General and decided to paint a little butterfly. It comes in a kit with acrylic paints and a brush and the butterfly with a magnet on the back. If I would have bought each of the items alone, it would have cost more than the dollar it cost me to buy the kit. The brush and the paint impressed me with their quality.

When I finished it I hung it on the refrigerator. I am thinking of spraying it with some sort of finish later, and using it as a decoration in my outside garden. I am not sure at the point. I love how it turned out and it is mostly in my favorite spring color of yellow:)