Name Ideas for Day Care Business?

I'm looking to start a home daycare with my mom and need help with a name. We are inspired by a Montessori daycare, and we are in the tropics. We have a patio with palm, bamboo, plantain, and mango plants, and outdoor space. I'm an architect and my mom is a retired teacher. She wants the name idea to be something like "The Children are Miracles for the Family", because I had one like a miracle last year.

He is one year old now and his name is Gianmarc. He loves Baby Einstein CDs of songs and learning games and songs for Super Simple Songs. He is such an intelligent child. He inspired my mom to decide to start the day care at home. She likes the concept of play and learning.

By Patricia

Family Miracles seems a good one

Business and Legal BusinessMay 27, 2014
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-Ideas-for-Day-Care-Business-1.html