BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for Special Needs Caregiver Service

I'm a care giver for children with special needs and have just been appoved to extend support to overnight care at our house. For this we have to go self employed, but ideally need a catchy name to register! I'm Becky, surname Whiting. I provide care out and about as well at our house overnight.


Any suggestions?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

February 27, 20170 found this helpful

Becky's Tender Care could be, or Becky's TLC, or Giving Care or Sheltering Hands

Reply Was this helpful? Yes
February 28, 20170 found this helpful

I think you need to be businesslike and give your name and add the name of the type of work you do.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Business and Legal BusinessAugust 10, 2016
Mother's Day Ideas!
Easter Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/03/21 00:26:26 in 708 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!