Name Ideas for a Nanny Service?

Category Business
Starting your own nanny service is very exciting. You want to make a success of your business venture and one aspect of that is to decide on a name that people remember and respond favorably to. This is a page about name ideas for a nanny service.

I have a nanny care called Team True Care and I need a catchy slogan to say on the phone when customers call.

Answers

We're on your team to care for your child.

We care for your wee ones.

Team True Care: TTC brings you TLC.

Hello this is Team True Care where we truly care for your child. How may I help you?

Team True Care! We truly care for your little ones!

I am thinking of opening a nanny agency and am stuck for ideas for a name. I would like a catchy cute name preferably with my name in it. My name is Vicky/Victoria. Something like Vicky's Kiddie Carers, but its not "Disney" enough for me!

Hope you can help
Thank you.

By Vicky S

Answers

"Vicky Poppins"?

Hi - Thinking of the Disney Theme and Disneyland, I have a suggestion for "Vickyland Nannies".

How about "Kids R Us" with the R backwards like "Toys R Us".

Hi. FYI, in case you don't know. "Kids R Us" is a retail store. We have them in our area. Doubt they would allow the name to be used.

Toris Totts

I need a fun catchy name that says it all. Please help. So far I am coming up with boring old hat stuff such as:
Mighty Hands
Here and Now
Biddy's

Home and Hugs
Helping Hands
All suggestions welcome.

By Lil

Answers

Superior Au Pairs

I'm doing a group project for school where we have to open a fake business. Our group decided to do a nanny service and we need a name for it! Our names are Emma, Caitlyn, and Anna Grace, although we don't have to have our names in the title. Any ideas?

By Anna Grace

Answers

4 Gals Nanny Service

I'm going through the state of Texas for being a part-time nanny/babysitter out of my home. Which name would you like if you were looking for an in-home part time babysitter/nanny? I'm 31 years old and have already had an in-home daycare, but now in my life, I'm only wanting to watch kids part time as I have children of my own. I want to incorporate the word "nanny" or "babysitter" in the title somewhere, but want to stay away from the word "daycare."

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for a name, also! Thanks for your help! :)

Scarbrough Nanny Services
Jenna's Babysitting Bunch
Awesome Babysitters Club (ABC)
The Learning Curve
Little Kids R Welcome
Babies to Pre-K Babysitting

By Jenna S.

Answers

I like the babysitting bunch.

I am starting up as a nanny and trying to think of an original catchy name; any ideas? All I can think of is little stars, little feet. :/

By Jenna

Answers

Life Guardians
Little loves
Treasure Guards.
Okay those may not be too great but that is all I can think of at present. I will try to think of more.

I am a nanny living and working in Italy and am going to start a little agency. I am looking at interviewing and recruiting other nannies to come out here and work, but I am trying to think of a lovely, kid friendly, professional, and unique name for it that will draw people in! Any ideas? lol!

My name is Gemma and I get called Gem, just in case this helps with any creative ideas. Thanks in advance.

By gemma

Answers

Gemma's Gems? XD A little obvious, I know. Something about guardians? Maybe Nannies Care? Kids are the Future? I wish you the best of luck, whatever you call your agency!

My cousin Emma is becoming a nanny. She will be looking after children 0-16 in England

By Emma from high Wycombe, England

Business and Legal BusinessApril 15, 2013
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf35904635.tip.html