BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for Wedding and Party Decoration Design Business

I was hoping to get some suggestions on a name for a small side hobby/business I am in the process of working on. I will be focusing on creating centerpieces for people for weddings, birthday parties, business parties, etc. so for pretty much for any event. I will then start branching out into doing other craft designs for people, such as all party decor and not just centerpieces. Eventually I will move to be doing anything craft decorating for people for their events. But I can't think of a short, simple but eye catching name. I wanted to use my name in it, Allie, but I'm just not sure! Does anyone have any suggestions? The photo below is the centerpiece I did for my own wedding.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Hmmm...Your options are endless! Here's one that popped into my head:
Sundance Designs
Some more ideas:
"your name" Creations
Pixie Dust Designs and More
Good Luck Pieces

Just use your imagination! If you can design center pieces like the one pictured, I'm sure you can find a name you like too! ;)