BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for Wedding and Party Decoration Design Business

I was hoping to get some suggestions on a name for a small side hobby/business I am in the process of working on. I will be focusing on creating centerpieces for people for weddings, birthday parties, business parties, etc. so for pretty much for any event. I will then start branching out into doing other craft designs for people, such as all party decor and not just centerpieces. Eventually I will move to be doing anything craft decorating for people for their events. But I can't think of a short, simple but eye catching name. I wanted to use my name in it, Allie, but I'm just not sure! Does anyone have any suggestions? The photo below is the centerpiece I did for my own wedding.

Hmmm...Your options are endless! Here's one that popped into my head:
Sundance Designs
Some more ideas:
"your name" Creations
Pixie Dust Designs and More
Good Luck Pieces

Just use your imagination! If you can design center pieces like the one pictured, I'm sure you can find a name you like too! ;)