NamesBusiness

Name Ideas for a Hair Care Butter

I named my essential care products business The Butterfly Effect. I love butterflies and what they represent. I'm making a hair butter and I'm having a hard time naming it. I'm using unique butters like cupacu and carrier oils like broccoli seed and I want to incorporate the fact that the ingredients are healthy and good for the hair. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Elusive Butterfly Hair Butter

Anonymous

Hi Judy, Thanks for the suggestion. I'm writing all suggestions down. I appreciate you taking a moment to help.

Hi Judy, thanks for the suggestion. I will add it to my list of possible names. I appreciate you taking a moment to help.

the great thing about a name like the butterfy effect is that you can istantly use names of specific buterfly breeds as part of your branding IE

monarchs
luna moths
swallowtails

you can research more here invorma.com/.../
butterfly-conservation.org/.../a-z-of-butterflies.html

you can also use terms like cocoon and mimicry - something with cocoon might be good for hair butter because a cocoon is a protective thing and you are protecting your hair

'monarch's cocoon' might be a name

Anonymous

Jean,
Great idea! Thanks so much. That helps me to put on my thinking cap . I appreciate your input.

Hi Jean,
That's a good idea. That helps me to put on my thinking cap. I appreciate your suggestions.