Name Ideas for a Wooden Flag Company

Category Business
Wooden American flags are popular throughout the U.S. and can be manufactured and sold using basic equipment. Names for companies that sell these crafts should evoke the American spirit and pride in the red, white and blue.

I'm in the process of starting a company making flags out of wood for starters. We are based in Houston, Texas and make American flags, Texas flags, thin blue line flags, thin red line flags, concealed gun cabinet flags, and so forth. I need a catchy name for this new company. I want something with American, Texan, country, southern or something. I just can't think of anything that flows really well together. I could use help from other creative minds!

Thank you.

Answers

Texas Roadhouse Flags

Texas Freedom Flags
Southern Comfort Flags
Southern Texas Flag Company

How about McCain and Company Flags?

The domain name: www.mccainandcompanyflags.com is out there so if you decide to go that route, best to scoop it up fast!

When naming a business, it is important to figure out the domain name first so you can get that nailed down and go from there.

Post back with update! Blessings on your venture!

Texas Pride Flags

Business and Legal BusinessJanuary 6, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-07 22:06:00 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️