Name for Childcare Center

I need a name for a for my center. I would like to use Cage Preschool learning center. Or can you help me with with professional kid friendly names?

Thanks.

By Monika Strongerthanbefore C. from Baton Rouge, LA

Sorry, but as a mother I don't find that name appealing (even if "Cage" happens to be your last name). It sounds as if you are going to put the kids in a cage. Of course you wouldn't, but it does not invoke positive connotations. Try to think of what kind of atmosphere you would like to create and go with words that convey it. Is it warm and family-oriented, is it more academic, is it nature centered? What distinguishes it from other childcare centers? Could you convey that in the name?