Natural Remedies for Feeling Moody

Category Home Remedies
Maintaining a good state of mind helps make life go smoother. This guide is about natural remedies for feeling moody.

If your child wakes up and is moody, and you just cannot put your finger on what the problem is, get him or her something to eat; like eggs and toast, with a glass of milk, or a good bowl of oatmeal. You will notice a change right away. Parents wait too long to feed their children in the morning. I have found that feeding them about 15 minutes after they get up, makes their day brighter.

By Karen from MO

I can give you this tip with the knowledge that this has worked incredibly well on my friend who's been going through a bad time. Paprika enhances your mood. And it works. I talk to my friend every day on the telephone and he has most definitely sounded happier and perkier of late.

He didn't even understand why his mood had changed and only mentioned that the only difference was that he'd been sprinkling paprika on his food. I did a 'Google' check and it does say it improves one's mood. From now on I will be adding paprika to my foods more often.