No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars Recipe
This is an easy dessert that you can whip up for any occasion. This page contains a recipe for no bake cookies and cream bars
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It's so easy to make the yummiest cookies and cream bars with just three ingredients!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 bars
- 1 Pkg Oreos
- 1 Pkg large marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Line a medium sized (about 9 inch) baking dish with foil.
- Pulse Oreo cookies in food processor, or crush in a plastic bag. I like using different size crumbs, crumbly and chunky.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to stir.
- Pour in ground cookies and stir.
- Pour into foil lined dish.
- Let set for at least 10 minutes. I like to refrigerate mine for 15 because I like them firm. Enjoy!
November 26, 20150 found this helpful
Looks so delicious ,tasty, and yummy.
December 5, 20150 found this helpful
Ooooh boy... kiss the diet good-bye!