Blondie No-Bake Cookies Recipe
No bake cookies are a fast easy way to make a sweet treat for you and your family. This page contains blondie no-bake cookies recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
On a quest for something quick and easy and "sweet", I played around with a classic no-bake cookie recipe and came up with this delicious yumminess!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups quick oats
- Combine butter, brown sugar, butterscotch chips, and milk in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a hard boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil for just over 1 minute
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until melted.
- Add quick oats and mix well.
- Working quickly, drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let sit until cool and hardened.
- Be careful not to burn your mouth when you can't wait until they're cooled ;)
By Shawna G. from Ann Arbor, MI
September 26, 20120 found this helpful
Looks yummy. What size butterscotch chips did you use?
September 28, 20120 found this helpful
It isn't very informative when ingredients are given as "one bag" or "one can". Most recipes give best results with specific amounts, as in cups or ounces.
October 18, 20120 found this helpful
I think it is a lovely recipe, especially because it says "bag" and "can". Thank you for posting the recipe!