No Bake Peanut Butter Bar Recipes

Category No Bake
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
No bake bar cookies are a quick and easy way to make tasty snacks. This page contains no bake peanut butter bar recipes.

A quick and easy recipe with 5 pantry items, that's just like Reeses! Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well. Blend in melted butter until well combined. Press mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch pan.

• 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. butterscotch chips
  • 3/4 cup coconut
  • 1 package mini marshmallows
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts

Directions:

Melt butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips. Cool and add coconut, marshmallows, and nuts. Stir well. Put into an 11x14 inch pan. Cool. Makes 20 bars.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Great, super easy dessert!

• 1 cup margarine, melted
  • 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 2 cups graham crackers, crushed

Directions:

1. Mix all ingredients together and pat down in 9x13 inch pan.
  2. Cool in refrigerator for several hours.
  3. Melt a "large" Hershey bar in microwave and spread on top of cooled bars.
  4. Return to refrigerator.
  5. Cut into desired size squares, to serve.

Servings: 12-15
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes

By Robin from Washington, IA

I found a bar/candy thing (for lack of a better word) at a bake sale. My family loved it and now I am trying to find the recipe. It had saltine crackers, I believe, on bottom with a peanut butter mixture (smooth and creamy) and then another layer of crackers and then chocolate on top. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Bonnie from Avoca, NE

Hi..a friend sent me this recipe and said it`s really tasty. I haven`t tried it yet but sounds similar to what you want. Hope this helps:

24 Saltine crackers

2 sticks (1 cup) butter or margarine

1/2 cup white sugar

1 (12 oz. bag) milk chocolate chips

3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans

Line cookie sheet (and up sides a bit) with foil. Place crackers on bottom(about 4 across & 6 down)Boil

together for 3 mins. the butter & sugar. Pour over crackers.Bake @ 350º 10-12 mins. Sprinkle chocolate chips over crackers.Spread chocolate as it melts.Sprinkle nuts on top.Refrigerate until cool. Break into bite sized pieces and enjoy.

My aunt used to make one that sounds similar. She used Ritz crackers and simply put creamy peanut butter straight from the jar in between the 2 crackers. She then dipped them in melted chocolate and let dry on wax paper.

Hi, I got the recipe about 20 years ago in Florida, its called Cougar Candy.

Saltine Crackers

2 sticks butter (not margarine)

1 cup brown sugar

1 12 oz. package choc. chips

Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Cover with single layer of whole saltine crackers. Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil for exactly 3 minutes. Put in preheated 400 degree oven for 5 minutes. Pour package of choc chips over top (they will be soft enough to spread in about 5 minutes). Refrigerate until hard. Break into pieces. Now I'm hungry for this, haven't made it in years. Thanks for making me go dig through my old recipes and find this :) It's supposed to snow today, a good day to make it.

This is a great recipe. We really like it alot. We change the proportions of the chocolate and butterscotch chips as we prefer more chocolate.

Hugs!

Karen

Kit Kat Bars

8 oz. waverly crackers, divided

1 cup butter or margarine

1/2 cup milk

2 cups graham cracker crumbs

1 cup brown sugar

1/3 cup sugar

2/3 cup creamy peanut butter

1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

1/2 cup butterscotch chips

Place 1/3 of the crackers (about 25) in the bottom of an ungreased 13 by 9 inch pan. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add milk, graham cracker crumbs, and sugars, bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constatnly, for 5 minutes. Pour half of the mixture over crackers, carefully spreading to cover. Place half of the remaining crackers (aboout 25) on top. Spread with remaining sugar mixture. Top with remaining crackers. In a saucepan, over low heat, stir the peanutbutter and chips until melted and smooth. Spread over crackers. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into small squares. Yield 3 to 4 dozen.

The kit kat bars were what I was looking for.

Thank You!!!

They worked out great

All these recipes sound delicious, but the one I do is the same as dpcw...the ritz crackers, peanut butter, and chocolate, (usually chocolate almond bark which sets up quicker than the melted choc. chips. ) This is quick and easy to do, and there's no mixing, baking or pans to clean...just a microwaveable bowl for melting the chocolate..mmm, its hard to let them sit long enough for the chocolate to get hard! They are easy to bag up or wrap as gifts also...look nice on a candy plate too.

Hi there I made candy all the time and I think I know what you are talking about. We use the ritz crackers. Make a sandwich with the crackers spread peanut butter in the middle and then dip in chocolate. Hint the white chocolate ones are the best.

We have lost a recipe for a no bake bar. We know it uses rice krispies, cheerios, corn syrup, peanut butter, M and M's and marshmallows. We can not remember the proportions. Thank you.

Kathy H. from Charlotte, NC

I found this recipe at www.christmas-cookies.com. This sounds like it might at least be similar. Sounds really good and the reviews were very favorable. Here it is!

Chewy Chocolate Eatmore Bars

3/4 c. honey

1 c. peanut butter

1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 1/2 c. mini marshmallows

3 c. Rice Krispies

1 c. salted peanuts

In large pan over medium heat, melt together the honey and peanut butter and bring to a boil. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows, stirring until smooth. Add cereal and peanuts. Blend well and remove from heat. Pour into lightly greased 9x13 baking pan and pat firmly with spatula. Let cool and slice into bars before hardening.