No More Messy Bathroom Shelf

I will be honest, I did this so my cat Connor would have more room in the morning to sit on the bathroom counter. There, I said it!

But it was also nice to have things up off the counters. While I have done this before and posted it, I thought you might like to see this one, too.

Total Time: 1 hour

• 1 board 4" by 42"
  • 1 hacksaw
  • 3 doilies
  • cleaning supplies
  • 2 jars of your choice
  • 1 measuring tape

1. I will admit I didn't have a lot of step or supply photos. I never planned to post this, but I can fill in the blanks anyway. I measured and cut the board at 42"
  2. I cleared out the stuff and cleaned. Then I found the two perfect jars to split the difference and clear the faucet and the medicine cabinet door. I didn't plan to have the wood exposed, so I didn't sand it.
  3. Then I realized no one was going to have to handle the board, so I left it alone. Once the board was up, I grabbed some "props" in doilies and added as I found them.
  4. Advertisement

5. I found a third in a white, and thought about trying to find some that were green, but I have used them all so this would have to do.
  6. Using the things I already had, I filled in the shelf, and moved the 3-drawer shelf over to the other side. Now he has more room. This last photo is an older one of him sitting where he didn't have much room. This will give you an idea of what it looked like.

Crafts Home Decor BathroomSeptember 3, 2020
🎂
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/No-More-Messy-Bathroom-Shelf-1.html