No Sew Fleece Scarves?

Does anyone know where I can get a print out for some of these projects? I would love a picture also, so that I know what I am doing. There are a few different kinds I would like the plans for.

By Sandy

Best Answer

I don't have a pattern for it, but my friend made me one last year.
It is about 6 inches wide, and about 3 feet long. On the ends, she cut into it in 1 inch strips, about 3-4 inches long, making a 'fringe'.

With the 'fringe', she put coordinating beads on each strip, tying a knot in between some of the beads, and with some of the fringe strips, just putting on beads, and tying a knot at the end, to keep them from coming off (looks sort of like the beaded braids women used to wear).

I love it and get lots of comments when I wear it! Best of luck to you, and hope you find what you are looking for!

Google no-sew fleece scarves or whatever other item you want to make. You should find all kinds of ideas. Also go to the Joann fabrics.com site and look for projects, they might have something.

Try here for simple instructions, pictures, and ideas for more:

familycrafts.about.com/.../SimpleFleeceScarf.htm

Fleece yardage is 56 - 60 inches wide. Cut whatever length you need (I like 12-18 inches wide) across the entire width of the fabric. Mark each end about 3 or 4 inches in and cut strips every 1/2 to 3/4 inch up to the line you have marked. You can tie a know in each strip, or put a bead on each strip, or just leave them be. Easy, warm, fuzzy, and fun!

Crafts Clothing ScarvesDecember 5, 2011
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/No-Sew-Fleece-Scarves.html