Number Cake Craft

I have been binge watching NAILED IT on Netflix and I realized cake crafting isn't really easy with limited time. It needs enough time to work on and a crafty mind.

This weekend I tried doing my own Nailed It challenge at home by creating number cakes.

• cakes
  • number pattern
  • knife
  • cake frosting
  • piping bags and tips
  • food coloring

1. First you need to put the cakes into position where you can easily cut it based on your pattern.
  2. Cut out the printed pattern and place on top of your cake. Choose the best portion where it fits perfectly.
  3. Now, start cutting the cake shape with the pattern on top.
  4. Assemble the cuts to form the number/figure.
  5. Advertisement

6. Mix your buttercream. It's best to do this while the cake is cooking in the oven to save time. But you still have to cool down the cakes so this might melt over time.
  7. Crumb coat the cake with buttercream before decorating.
  8. Divide frosting into portions and add drop(s) of food coloring in each bowl of frosting. Mix them well.
  9. Start decorating based on your chosen design.
  10. Advertisement

Crafts Edible CraftsSeptember 3, 2020
😷
📓
🎂
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Number-Cake-Craft-1.html