Making an Ombre M&Ms Candy Jar
Using seasonal M&Ms you can make this tasty treat for Valentine's Day or any holiday. This is a guide about making an ombre M&Ms candy jar
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
The best part about Valentine's Day M & Ms is that they are perfect for making an ombre candy jar to give that special someone.
- Valentine's M & Ms
- Mason jar (pint size)
- lid and ring
- cupcake liner, optional
- ribbon, optional
- Sort the M & Ms by color.
- Put a layer of red M & Ms into the Mason jar.
- Next put a layer of dark pink M & Ms.
- Now a layer of light pink M & Ms.
- Finally put a layer of white M & Ms. Fill the jar up to just below the threads of the jar.
- If you want to use a cupcake liner to decorate the jar, flatten it out so that it's easier to use.
- Put the cupcake liner over the top of the jar. Then gently screw the ring onto the jar. If you want, add some decorative stickers. Enjoy!
January 30, 20150 found this helpful
Cute! I like that idea. Sweet and easy. Could also use cute fabric and cut to fit maybe use pinking shears if you have them.
August 27, 20150 found this helpful
This is a simple gift to make for someone special. See how we made this ombre m&m's candy jar in this short video.
In This Guide