Online Dating Tips

Category Dating
If you are considering online dating, there are some things to keep in mind. This is a guide about online dating tips.

This request is for all the single guys that read this site. I am trying to online date. I pay the fees to join. I get email from guys, I email them back, they email me and than I'll email them and than NOTHING. Whats up with that? Ive been online dating for nearly 2 years. I've tried different sites. Anything else I should be doing or not doing?

Thanks,
Laurie

Answers

i am not a single guy ,but i want to tell you to hang in there ! i met my husband on line and we will be married 2 years in sept.he is my true soulmate and i never would have met him if my kids had not talked me into getting a computor .we have the best marriage .i hope you find the one you are seeking

By Mary Ellen (Guest Post)

I have the same feedback....I met my husband on Match.com. We've been happily married for over 5 years.

Just keep trying. You just need to find the right man and don't want to waste your time on the wrong ones. So let the wrong ones ignore your emails. The RIGHT one will WRITE back!

By catlady (Guest Post)

I agree. Also, get out there and do things in order to meet people. I met my husband while I was mowing my lawn with a reel mower -- baggy dirty clothes and soaking wet with perspiration and hair a mess (and it didn't scare him away)! He was staying with a neighbor for a few weeks while he was in town.

You never know where or how you might meet that perfect someone. Don't limit yourself to online dating! Doing things you care about and enjoy will let you meet guys with similar interests so you have at least one thing in common.

I met my husband online over 7 years ago. My suggestion is to write to guys in threes. One you'll never hear back from, one will do what you mentioned in your original post, and one will write back and be a pen pal to you. Who knows how that one will turn out?!