Opening a Singer Confidence 7469Q Quilter Sewing Machine

Sometimes an attempt to try and fix or make an adjustment to your sewing machine is thwarted from the beginning by an inability to open up the machine. This is a guide about opening a Singer Confidence 7469Q Quilter sewing machine.

I have a Singer Confidence Quilter 7469. The timing is off. I believe I know how to fix it by adjusting the gears, but I can't get the case off. I have taken out every screw and still no luck. There is no hatch at the bottom instead it is in 2 large pieces. Can you help? Please.

Answers

Hi there. Do you have a copy of the manual?

www.manualslib.com/.../Singer-Confidence-7469.html

Here is the customer service number: +1-800-474-6437

I have always found the way to get the quickest answer with my Singer is to call a local Singer Store or Quilting shop and ask my question as they are usually very helpful (good for business) and are familiar with these machines.
Google Singer or Quilting machines with your zip and hopefully there will be one near by but it is okay to call a distant shop. If you have a JoAnn's or Michael's Craft store in your area they many times have cards and numbers of people who own these machines and might be able to help you (they give sewing/quilting classes and want names from these stores).