Orchid Photos

Category Garden
These diverse plants produce some of the most delicate, beautiful and photogenic flowers in the world. This page contains orchid photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This lovely Alice orchid was given to me by a castmate of a play I was in recently. It is one of the most beautiful things that greet me each morning.

By Jewell

white orchid

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

A few weeks ago when I was at yoga, I noticed the most beautiful orchid on the windowsill. After class, I asked the instructor if she would mind if I took some photos of it with my iPhone. I took a few of the entire plant and then some close ups. When I zoomed in, I was surprised to discover this little lady staring right back at me!

By Robin from Needham, MA

Beautiful closeup of an orchid and what appears to be a face inside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Photo Description
Orchids in full bloom. This is my view daily in my office. This photo was taken with my iPhone 7 and a macro lens as the plant sits near a window.

Photo Location
Raleigh, NC

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

My granddaughter brought this "Blue Orchid " for me on Dec. 17th. This was "Our Christmas" as that was when all the kids could get here (except my youngest and wife in TX).

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I went to a local Orchid show, I could not pass up taking these pics.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

The use of a single floral plant in a less than exciting room will focus attention on the elegant simplicity of the flowers used and away from the mundane in the room. It can add a lot by just being placed in a strategic viewing area or by its unique-ness - such as an orchid.

Comment Like this photo? Yes