Organizing Band-Aids

Category Bathroom
It helps to have these first aid bandages sorted to find the size you need in a hurry. This page is about organizing band-aids.

In our bathroom cabinet, there is only one shelf. The back is particle board so adding a shelf is questionable. I used double sided tape to secure snack-size bags to the back wall along the top to store light weight things, such as cotton balls, q-tips and band-aids.

As you see in the photo, I cut down the Q-tip box and taped it up. Put a strip of tape close to the top and one close to the bottom of the bag. Don't go clear to the ends of the bag or it won't open wide enough to get anything out.

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

I would find that when I needed a band aid, it would take me going through several boxes to find the size I need. If I could not find it, I would end up buying another box of band aids and the collection would grow.

I finally dumped all the boxes out, and sorted the band aids by size. I got several plastic zip closer bags. Then I put each size in it's own bag, and taped a sample of the band aid on the outside of the bag. I keep the "filed" bags in a plastic shoe box. It is much easier to find what I need, and will also know when a size needs to be purchased.

By Sharon weinberg from Cherry Hill, NJ

Organizing BathroomNovember 27, 2012
🌻
😷
😎
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-08-05 09:04:03 in 744 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Band-Aids.html