Organizing Helpful Hint Notes

ask.com is my favorite connection. I write down the answers to all of my questions on scraps of paper or index cards and when I need the info it takes forever to scant thru them. My memory is not great so I have lots of reminder notes, usually in vain. Thanks.

By J.C.

Anonymous
Best Answer

Instead of writing on sticky notes, just click the little star at top right of your page and click done to save it. You can then click on the star (it will be your favorites) and you can find your answers there, or in a folder you create, like say, Answers from Ask.com or something else. You can do this for any website.

Sit down with all your notes. Decide what catagory each one is in. If they're small enough, label a divider for each catagory, alphabetize the name of each catagory, then file your post behind the appropriate card. A small index size box would work well.