Organizing Your Bathroom Cabinets

Category Bathroom
With all of the various sized containers and supplies, bathroom cabinets can be a mess if left unorganized. This is a page about organizing your bathroom cabinets.

For me, the cabinets under the sink in our bathroom were more like caves where everything got lost than useful space. I recently decided to tackle one of them and I was able to find good solutions for organizing it.

I used a small set of plastic drawers to organize all of the hair accessories we have. I have a drawer for rubber bands, one for headbands, and one for barrettes and clips.

I used a basket for all of the hair products. There is a basket for lotions and other skin care products, as well as one for nail polish and related items. Now I can bring the whole basket up to the counter and use everything. Then easily put it all away.

I have a ton of room in my bathroom for medicine and such. Hiding it all behind mirrored doors that often didn't close properly was a pain.

So today I decided to combine what I had on my cabinet shelf on top and on the counter to inside and on top of the cabinet itself. I stored the mirrored doors and stashed the med's in a 6 drawer unit I can now separate by what is in each drawer. I am a happy happy camper!

N-JOY!

In my bathroom cabinet, I keep a see-thru plastic jar with a screw on lid. When out shopping and I find cough drops on sale, I stock up.

I bought some shelving to maximize space in my bathroom vanity, but still was not satisfied with the bottom. I had to take things out of the cabinet one by one to reach things in the back.

Organizing the Bottom of a Cabinet

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Organizing BathroomSeptember 22, 2013
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Your-Bathroom-Cabinets-1.html