Orzo Pasta Salad
This dish was actually made back during Easter time when the kids dyed Easter eggs and afterwards, we had egg orzo pasta salad. This is a nice light refreshing orzo pasta salad with vegetables and eggs, and very easy to make.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 15-25 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- dash salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 package orzo pasta
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cucumbers
- 2-3 sun dried tomatoes
- 6-8 hard boiled eggs
- Follow your orzo's cooking instructions. Boil eggs in a different pot. *Note: Orzo amount depends on how much of a portion you want your salad to be. I used an entire package (1 lb) for full size pasta salad portion. If you want this as a side dish 3 1/2 cups, would be enough for 2 oz per serving.
- Prep your vegetables. Chop cucumbers. Boil peas and corn for 2-3 minutes.
- Prep pasta salad dressing - combine and mix olive oil, lemon juice and dash of salt and pepper.
- Once orzo is finished cooking, combine and toss vegetables and sun dried tomatoes.
- Top off pasta salad with sliced boiled eggs.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.