Orzo Sausage Salad
This is a very quick, easy and inexpensive meal. Orzo is very versatile and you can literally create a meal with anything you have in your fridge.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 onions
- 1 package sausage
- 1 pkg orzo
- 1 pkg chopped spinach and kale
- splash of olive oil
- Dice onion.
- Take your sausage out of the package, and slice into pieces to cook faster.
- Cook orzo pasta according to directions and set aside.
- Add splash of olive oil, on high heat to caramelize your onions.
- Add your sausage and sauté for a few minutes until cooked.
- For a touch of healthy, I added chopped spinach and kale. Cook until wilted.
- Time to mix orzo with sausage/salad and it is ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!