Our Little Henry the Gecko

Photo Description
Here is my friend Henry the gecko! He is 1 of many around our yard. He always hangs around our covered porch. He is so smart, he hangs around my pots and hanging baskets for comfort and sometimes food. In the picture he loves our house thermometer. I love the gecko because they are meat lovers! What that means is, they love to eat all the insects that try to take over our garden! They love the hot weather here in South Carolina. They hibernate in the winter months and that's OK he gives me a warm welcome in the spring!

Top Comment

I believe thats actually an anole, not a gecko. We had them as pets when I was a kid.

Reply Like this photo? Yes