Gecko Photos

Geckos can be found all across the world in tropical and subtropical climates. A few types make great pets, including the popular leopard gecko.

3 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Your Pet's Age
8

Your Pet's Breed
Leopard Gecko

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Pirate from one of my volleyball coaches in May of this year because she was moving a few states away and wouldn't be able to take her.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She absolutely loves her mealworms and hanging out with her new mom. She'll lay on my chest and we'll have movie nights or I'll sit her on my desk while I work at home and she just hangs out. She's the best.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Her name is Pirate because she only has 3 legs.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Photo Description
Here is my friend Henry the gecko! He is 1 of many around our yard. He always hangs around our covered porch. He is so smart, he hangs around my pots and hanging baskets for comfort and sometimes food. In the picture he loves our house thermometer. I love the gecko because they are meat lovers! What that means is, they love to eat all the insects that try to take over our garden! They love the hot weather here in South Carolina. They hibernate in the winter months and that's OK he gives me a warm welcome in the spring!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This picture was taken on the last day of my trip to Hawaii at a unique Hawaiian botanical garden, home to this Hawaiian gecko.

Hawaiian Gecko - bright green gecko with tan belly, pinkish brown markings, and yellow near neck

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4
Pets ReptilesJanuary 12, 2021
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pirate-Leopard-Gecko-1.html