Lizard Photos and Information

A photogenic lizard, warming himself in the sun.

By Barb

Lizard on barbed wire fence post.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

10 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Here is a baby lizard my sister-in-law and I saved from her swimming pool in France. We were watching it frantically look for its mother before it fell into the pool.

Baby Lizard Being Held in Hand

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I love how they blend into their surroundings. I find that now some of them take on their own personalities. I have a different species that lives in my hut and a much smaller one, again a different kind again, that likes to eat bits of my gluten free chocolate chip cookies.

Lizard on concrete wall.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

On Mother's Day, this "Skink" lizard was discovered on our living room wall. Of course, it is a "good" lizard as it eats bugs!

My family chased it around the living room until they caught it in a box and released it outdoors.

Skink on brick wall.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

These arboreal lizards are found in the southeastern United States. The red or orange color is exhibited by the males during mating season. This is a page about Plestiodon laticeps, commonly known as redheaded lizards (broad-headed skinks).

A broad-headed skink among some plants outside.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains lizard photos and information. There are many different kinds of these reptiles that come in all sizes, that can make interesting photography subjects.

Chameleon

Saw this little dude outside of my shop. I ran inside, got the camera and started snapping away. The photos came out awesome, in my opinion.

A lizard on a brick surface.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I snapped this picture one day of a lizard sunning him/herself on the garden fence. I love animals and nature, and am always looking for an opportunity to photograph beautiful things.

We love lizards in our garden, they eat lots of bad bugs.

A green lizard on a chain link fence.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

A couple of years ago I was sitting on my porch and noticed a couple of lizards running up and down the porch columns.

Two lizards on the side of a house.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

My husband and I were hiking Bandy Creek Trail at Big South Fork National Park in Oneida, TN when I came across this little fellow.

A lizard outside.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos WildlifeJanuary 9, 2014
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lizard-Photos-and-Information.html