Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game
This fun to play outdoor tic tac toe game is simply made using painter's tape and decorated plastic coffee cup lids.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here's a fun way to enjoy tic tac toe outdoors made with simple supplies. After the quarantine, this would be a good game to make for parties to keep guests entertained as an option too!
Total Time: 35 minutes + drying time
- plastic lids
- paint + paintbrush
- sticker ribbon
- "O" otickers
- painter's tape
- You will need 9 plastic lids. Paint them in your choice of colors: 4 the same color (blue) and paint 5 the same color (red). Allow paint to dry.
- You could use a Sharpie or paint an X for the "X" pieces (red). But I used sticker ribbon to create my Xs and repeated for rest of the red pieces.
- For my "O" pieces, I used leftover stickers I had and colored them in with a black Sharpie.
- Stick "O" stickers onto the blue pieces.
- Ready to go outside and play. You will need to make the tic tac toe game (#) with painter's tape on a flat surface and you're ready to play!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.