Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game
Here's a fun way to enjoy tic tac toe outdoors made with simple supplies. After the quarantine, this would be a good game to make for parties to keep guests entertained as an option too!
Total Time: 35 minutes + drying time
- plastic lids
- paint + paintbrush
- sticker ribbon
- "O" otickers
- painter's tape
- You will need 9 plastic lids. Paint them in your choice of colors: 4 the same color (blue) and paint 5 the same color (red). Allow paint to dry.
- You could use a Sharpie or paint an X for the "X" pieces (red). But I used sticker ribbon to create my Xs and repeated for rest of the red pieces.
- For my "O" pieces, I used leftover stickers I had and colored them in with a black Sharpie.
- Stick "O" stickers onto the blue pieces.
- Ready to go outside and play. You will need to make the tic tac toe game (#) with painter's tape on a flat surface and you're ready to play!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.