Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game

Here's a fun way to enjoy tic tac toe outdoors made with simple supplies. After the quarantine, this would be a good game to make for parties to keep guests entertained as an option too!

Total Time: 35 minutes + drying time

1. You will need 9 plastic lids. Paint them in your choice of colors: 4 the same color (blue) and paint 5 the same color (red). Allow paint to dry.
  2. You could use a Sharpie or paint an X for the "X" pieces (red). But I used sticker ribbon to create my Xs and repeated for rest of the red pieces.
  3. For my "O" pieces, I used leftover stickers I had and colored them in with a black Sharpie.
  4. Advertisement

5. Stick "O" stickers onto the blue pieces.
  6. Ready to go outside and play. You will need to make the tic tac toe game (#) with painter's tape on a flat surface and you're ready to play!

Crafts Crafts For Kids Simple ToysMarch 31, 2020
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Outdoor-Tic-Tac-Toe-Game.html

Simple ToysCrafts For Kids