Over the Door Medical Supply Holder

My husband came home from the hospital with an open wound that has to be changed every day. The home nurse ordered all the dressings, tape, saline, and bandages we needed. This will need to be done everyday for about 6 months. It was a huge box of supplies that we had to organize.

I had bought this shoe organizer and hadn't used yet. I sent my brother/caretaker to the dollar store and he bought 2 door hooks. It works beautifully to keep our supplies organized and with in quick reach.

With a heavy heart my husband passed away later that day. He was my heart, my love,my soul, my rock. I am shattered,,,,,

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sending you thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Dear Peggy B,
I am so sorry for your deep loss.
May the God of all Comfort, Mercy and Grace lift you up and hold you and manifest Himself Mightily in your behalf.
May He restore you the Love & mutual companionship to you in a zillion different ways such that you no longer feel lack in any area of your life.
May all richness and fellowship fill your days and nights, forevermore!! Miss Bonnie

I'm so sorry Peggy B. and I'm sending you deepest condolences from my family. My heart goes out to you.

Thank You all,,,,,,

May Our Lord watch over you as you go through this sad time in your life. A lot of prayers are going up for you.

Anonymous

Super idea. I had similar job to do, so will copy this, now and next time. Good health, or Bon sante as we say where I live

He was a great guy to do this. May he rest in peace. I had racing greyhounds and I was always patching them up.

Your husbands idea is truly helpful for keeping dog supplies together as well.

Organizing TipsFebruary 8, 2016
🎃