Overwintering a Musa Red Rowe Banana

I am hoping someone can please answer a few of my questions. I never had a Red Rowe banana tree before. I live in the mid-west so it's in for the winter. I have it in a huge container and it did well in the corner of my front porch over the summer. Now that it's inside it has lost all the bottom leaves and of course it's growth has slowed. Can I propagate this plant and if so, how or is it best to leave it alone thru winter? Also, will it survive in low light? Thank you :)

I think you will find interesting videos and information given by the Midwest Bananas Farms on youtube, the place is 40 miles northeast of Cincinnati, Ohio and there are pictures of their banana trees in the snow. www.youtube.com/.../feed